To create your support ticket, click the link below:
To receive warranty service, technical support, or to report shipping damage for any X-Treme product, please create a support ticket from the link above. The warranty/technical support department will contact you as soon as they get to your ticket and will ship free replacement parts if needed. Note: The warranty/technical support department does not take incoming phone calls; they can call out and will contact you by phone if you make that request on your support ticket.
Support tickets are normally answered by the end of the following business day. If you do not hear from technical support by the end of the following business day, you are welcome to contact us by phone or email. Be sure to give us your ticket number. We will then expedite the handling of your issue(s) by contacting the manufacturer directly on your behalf.
To To save yourself time, be sure to consult the trouble shooting section in your owner’s manual before submitting a support ticket.
IMPORTANT : NEVER EVER post additional messages to your support ticket UNTIL you've first heard from a technical support agent. The reason is that continuing to post to your support ticket can INFINITELY delay any response since each time you make another post, your ticket goes back to the end of the line!
Creating a support ticket is easy and takes less than 2 minutes:
1. Fill out only the required fields. Model number means simply the model of your bicycle Cabo Cruiser, XB-504 etc.
2. Type a brief description of your issue in the message body and ask for a return phone call if you would prefer that to an email.
3. If you have shipping damage, you will need to attach pictures to your support ticket. You will see the “Attach Files” button at the bottom of your message.
4. Click on the “Submit” button.
5. The next screen will give you your ticket number, which is also a link to your support ticket. You will also receive a confirmation email with a link to your ticket. If you do not receive a confirmation email, look in your spam folder.